We work to resolve your case in a fair and efficient manner
Bill Ucherek II
After high school graduation from Plano East Senior High, Bill attended Austin College - Sherman, Texas, where he studied Economics and competed as point guard on the men's basketball team. Bill earned his law degree at Texas Tech University School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude, and served on Law Review.
Bill was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1994. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is authorized to practice in all state courts in Texas. Bill successfully completed the Mediation Training Course in compliance with the Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable Standards and is a member of the Dallas Bar Association - ADR Section. Bill also served on the Board of Directors for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, and as the Vice President of Membership for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association for a two-year term.
As a proud trial lawyer for his entire legal career, Bill has advocated on behalf of his clients in jury trials involving wrongful death, personal injury, general negligence, premises liability, medical malpractice, family law, child custody, parental rights, business disputes, and employment disputes, among others. Bill has also advocated on behalf of many clients through plea bargain and/or jury verdict, numerous criminal defense matters.
Bill proudly serves as a volunteer mediator for the Dallas County Dispute Resolution Center. He also enjoys spending time outdoors hiking, fly fishing, surfing, and wakeboarding with his wife, Brenda, and their three boys.
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. with honors: summa cum laude
- Law Review
- Austin College
- Major: Economics
- Plano East Senior High
- Texas, 1994
- Dallas County Dispute Resolution Center, Volunteer Mediator
- McCullough Mediation – January 2020 to Present
- Ucherek Law Firm - Owner - 2003 - 2007 and January 2020 to Present (General Civil Trial Law)
- Spencer & Johnson, PLLC - Of Counsel – 2019 (Probate Litigation)
- Juneau, Boll, Stacy & Ucherek, PLLC - Partner - 2007 to 2019 (Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Trial Law)
- Frank Conard Law Firm - Partner - 2001 – 2003 (General Civil and Criminal Trial Law)
- Asbury & Asbury -- 1997 to 2001 (Insurance Defense)
- Strasburger & Price - 1994 to 1997 (Insurance Defense)
- Dallas Bar Association, ADR Section, Member
- ADR section of Texas State Bar Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization