We work to resolve your case in a fair and efficient manner
Martin grew up in North Texas. Following high school, Martin went to Texas A&M University. After graduating with a B.S. in Political Science with a minor in Speech Communications, he went to law school at Thurgood Marshall School of Law where he obtained his J.D. During his law school career, he was the recipient of the American Jurisprudence Awards in Bankruptcy and Criminal Law. Martin began his law career in 1994 as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Texas. He has now practiced law for over 25 years. Martin has represented Plaintiffs in personal injury cases and a wide variety of family, business, and probate disputes to conclusion. Martin has also litigated cases for three of the top five auto insurance companies in the U.S.
Martin is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). He is also a member of the Dallas Bar Association, Tarrant County Bar Association, Collin County Bar Association and J.L. Turner Legal Association. Martin serves on the Board of Directors for Friends of Deanna which is an organization committed to helping students with visual impairments. Martin is the former coach of the Booker T. Washington High School Mock Trial Team which was ranked as the No. 6 program in the State of Texas (2013-2014). Martin is also an active member of Life-Changing Faith Christian Fellowship, where he serves as the Director of the Small Group Ministry.
Martin and his wife, Vanessa, are the proud parents of Mason, Madison and their dog appropriately named "Justice."
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards in Bankruptcy and Criminal Law
- Texas A&M University
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Speech Communications
- Booker T. Washington High School Mock Trial Team, Former Coach
- Life-Changing Faith Christian Fellowship, Member
- Small Group Ministry, Director
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Member
- J.L. Turner Legal Association, Member