We work to resolve your case in a fair and efficient manner
With a robust background in law and business, Mr. Hitzelberger is qualified to resolve and negotiate a wide range of agreements. From plaintiff's personal injury to insurance defense litigation, along with experience in energy-related law matters, Mr. Hitzelberger has helped individuals and businesses navigate through complex administrative challenges for more than 30 years.
Mr. Hitzelberger toured Europe, South America, Canada and United States with the Harlem Globetrotters as a player on the opposing team and was a professional basketball player in Europe for the Landerneau, France team. Jim has three boys, Christian, Michael and Mark and is married to Dr. Laurie Hitzelberger.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1992
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- University of San Diego
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 1979
- Texas, 1993
- Washington, 2002
- Dallas Bar Association
- Garland Bar Association, President, 2007 to 2009
- State Fair of Texas, Board Member